Style Me Challenge! I am really having quite a bit of fun with this. Here are days 3 - 9. Day 3: Neutral Cardigan, Bright Tank, Statement Necklace, Boyfriend Jeans, Wedges As you can see I basically did NOTHING on the list. I went to put the bright tank and cardigan on and knew it wouldn't work as I would freeze in my classroom wearing it. The wedges had to go for the same reason. I did find a colourful jersey knit long sleeve (Costco) to replace the tank, but didn't have an other neutral cardigans, so went with a jersey knit cardigan. Also replaced the boyfriend jeans, because they didn't seem dressy enough for work. I went with these grey jeans (American Eagle) and in hindsight, they aren't looking all that dressy either! Boots (Spring) were also a necessity. It was FREEZING here last week and I really wasn't feeling springy at all on Wednesday! Day 4: Denim Shirt, White Jeans, Neutral Flats, Scarf I clearly strayed a bit here, but only on the pants (...
Comments
Post a Comment