Guest Blog - Billy


Last night I sent out an email to all of the members of our immediate family inviting them, if they wanted, to write a post for my blog.  Hugh's brother, Billy, responded immediately.

Billy is working up at Cigar Lake.  He works up there for 2 weeks and then is home for 2.  Billy went to work the Wednesday before Tripp was born.  When we found out how sick Tripp was, Billy took the first plane home to be with us on the Monday and we were so happy he did.  We are glad he got to meet Tripp and that he could be with us during those days.







I am up north for the first time after Tripp passed away and it has been the hardest time of my life, being so far away and isolated from from my entire family. The hard times I find are just before bed when I am sitting alone in my room and have nothing to do and nobody to talk to face to face up here.  I know I could pick up the phone and call somebody, but its easier for me face to face. 

Its so hard up here being away from everybody right now, but I try to keep positive and I thank God everyday for having such a great and close family.  I couldn't ask for a better brother, sister-in-law and nephew. I also thank God for having the most beautiful person I know, inside and out, for a wife who gave me a son and step-daughter, and a great mom and dad who love all of us very much. I also really like how close Jord's side of the family are to us and how great we all get along together.  It's awesome. These are a just few things that I am very grateful for and look forward to many great years with everybody! 


This is a picture of Billy, step-daughter Madison, wife Abbey, and son Pace (just days old).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off