Father's Day

It is another emotional day for me.  I knew yesterday would be hard, I knew Father's Day would be hard, and I know Thursday will be hard.  I am glad Father's day fell between Tripp's birthday and his death day. It is already a hard week, so it seems fitting to have the additional hard day just added to the pile.  It's better than dreading another day in some other week.

Today is Hugh's day, so I am sure many of you are wondering how Hugh is and I don't really think I am equipped to answer that.  I know he is sad, but I am not sure the degree.  Hugh is different than me.  I like to verbalize every emotion and he doesn't.  I do know that it was important to him for the three of us to be together, so that's what we are doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off