Organized?

For at least 6 months I have been procrastinating organizing our pictures and movies. At first I told myself I wasn't organizing them because we needed a new computer with more space (this was in fact true), but we got a new computer before Christmas and I have barely used it. Our pretty new computer is just a reminder of all the work I have to do.

Computer work stresses me out. I am so afraid that I am going to lose photos or movies in the transfer. I have an external hard drive and a back-up drive, but I am still afraid.

I am going to begin the computer work today. I am sick of telling myself I don't have time. I just need to get some of it done. I probably will need to lock myself in the office for a few weeks, but it has to get done. It is completely weighing me down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

Calder