Getting ready to cut a cheque!

I AM PUMPED. SO PUMPED I MAY JUST WRITE THIS ENTIRE POST IN CAPITAL LETTERS. 


MY BLOG MADE $120.40 IN FEBRUARY!!!


alright. enough yelling. but I seriously am pumped!


I have allowed Google AdSense to place ads on my site which is how I have made the money. "The commission you receive per click depends on how much advertisers are paying Google for the particular ad. You will earn a share of that amount.  I've heard of earnings anywhere from 2 cents to $15 per click." (www.2createawebsite.com


Since my total AdSense earnings are now $162.60 all-time it means GOOGLE IS SENDING ME A CHEQUE! (They don't send one until you earn over $100)


I can hardly wait. I believe they mail out cheques on the 15th, so hopefully by the start of April I will be making a cheque for $162.60 to the Children's Hospital Foundation of Saskatchewan.


I AM PUMPED! 


Thank-you to everyone who comes here!




I will leave you with some picture of our 3 year-old taken on his birthday yesterday.




Check out the number of Monster Trucks he has lined up on the table! Grandma Fritshaw MADE his day. He actually has been telling us he needs "all da monster trucks." I think Hot Wheels makes 80. Yikes. The Taz Monster Truck even came with a tattoo. Calder's first ink!



Comments

  1. I am so glad that the ads are paying off. I visit your blog daily and b/c I knew of your plan to donate the money, I click on at least two ads each day! I will continue to do so and you can raise even more money.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off