2 Short Thoughts

Since I am getting down to business at work, I am going to keep this short.

1. Why am I not an expert at doing my own hair? My hair has been this style for almost 15 years. You'd think by now I would be able to nail it every time. Instead, I hated it yesterday, but I must have done something different today, because I love it!

2. Beat It, Thriller, Smooth Criminal, Black or White and my all-time favorite, Billy-Jean. I downloaded Michael Jackson's This Is It and have been listening to it non-stop. My family is heading to Michael Jackson The Immortal Tour Cirque du Soleil on Saturday. It is going to be AWWWWWE-SOME!

Have a great weekend. Hug your kids.

Comments

  1. Jealous! Cirque is great everytime and we are huge MJ fans. Jaiden and emme totally rock it out to that CD all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off