Random Thoughts

We are home from the lake. I want to put together a bunch of photos from my favorite moments, but I am still in vacation mode and downloading and editing a pile of pictures isn't on my priority list. Later this week. I promise.
• • •
Calder learned how to do "thumbs up" while we were at the lake. He is so PROUD! It was entertaining to watch him try to get it right - staring at his fingers, slowing moving various ones up and down. If you see him, ask him to point something out. He used to point at things in the usual way with his index finger, but obviously, he needs to show off his new talent and now points with his thumb.
• • •
I am in love with the show Master Chef. The finale was last night and we taped it. I am excited to curl up  and watch tonight.
• • •
You probably didn't notice, but underneath my picture and blurb on the right-hand-side, there is an advertisement. Today I set up Adsense by Google which puts ads up that are relevant to you and your readers. I have debated doing this for a while. I didn't start putting my life on the internet to make money. I did it to heal and maybe, just maybe, help a couple people along the way. Today my brother, Luke, threw out the idea of putting ads on my blog. He had a blog for a month or two in Rapid City when his hockey team was in the playoffs just over a year ago. Luke put Adsense on when he started blogging and in the end made $10. I have decided to donate all the money I make from Adsense to the Saskatchewan Children's Hospital, and $10 is better than $0 (especially $10 of Google's money). I don't know exactly how it works, but I think if you click on the ad, I get money. I may even get money from people visiting my blog, but I'm not entirely sure about it!
• • •
Why does coffee taste better on the deck at the lake?
• • •

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off