- Run 3 times. They don't have to be long runs, but I brought my runners home from school and I want to use them.
- Finish my marking and email parents from all 4 of my classes. This could take at least an afternoon, but it NEEDS to get done if I want to survive the first week back after the break.
- Start doing some photo and video editing on our computer. Along the same lines I also want to head to the future shop to purchase a larger external back-up (if anyone knows about Apple's Time Machine, I would love your opinion).
- Create Calder's yearly birthday book (I will preview it around his birthday - March 9, so you will have to wait in suspense until then to check it out).
- Update the photos in Calder's family photo album (I will post picks of this project once it's updated). I will have to order pictures from Costco.ca to do accomplish this.
- Do a family activity everyday. I am thinking skating, sledding, the zoo (again), the Western Development Museum, etc. (If you have any good ones, I would love to hear them).
- Shop for groceries and make some purchases on that long nagging list of "things" I never seem to get around to purchasing (like scrap booking paper and file folders).
- Probably the most important thing I want to do this week (even though I said "no particular order") is get Tripp's ashes from the funeral home. It's time.
What is on your to-do list this week?