More Time, More Thinking

Deena posted a link on facebook to THIS article about blogging on Wednesday.


This stuck with me: "...to blog is to teach yourself what you think."


Writing helps me sort through thoughts in my head. I realized sometime between Wednesday and now that I have not been spending enough time blogging. I have been posting, but the last two weeks have been more about powering through, just getting something down, than it has been really thinking about how I feel.


The last 2 weeks have been super busy for me between volleyball, school, and family it has been go, go, go. I just haven't had the time or the energy to really think about things. 


I need to do better at thinking about things next week. Between a visit with friends and a couple emails, I realized I haven't made much progress in a area or two I want to work on. I might even try posting every couple of days. That way I can write on the same post a couple days in a row. Hmmmmm. . . .

Next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off