Fall Weekends

This weekend was great. We accomplished things: yard work, organization, cleaning, and cooking. We visited with friends and family. We played in the yard, in the park, and on the street. Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos of our events.

So, since I haven't posted photos in a while, I thought I might take a quick trip back to last weekend at the Rosthern's Youth Farm Corn Maze.

 Calder is growing up so fast. I couldn't believe when he picked up this creature (is it a Guinea pig?) and plopped it down on his lap. He was so gentle with it.

 It doesn't seem that long ago that Calder would step into a bouncy castle and be completely out of control. He still is completely out of control - the difference is he now purposefully crashes to his bum and slams into walls.
 This is Calder's first attempt at photography. I can't even remember what I was squatting beside. A lama maybe?


 Just a small little preview of October 31. Calder is VERY scary.


We made it safely out. Didn't even have to take an emergency exit! I honestly don't know how we would have done it without the clues, though!


 Not our best shot, but I could care less. Calder wanted to go on the "train" ride (the engine is a Gator). And he immediately said, "I want mom to go with me." I almost fell over. Hugh was pretty pumped too. He loves it when Calder picks me first as it happens so rarely. Hugh was even a bit extra pumped because those tiny cars might have left him permanently crippled! It was a tight squeeze.
Enjoy what's left of the warmth and sunshine! Happy Monday.

Comments

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Leading Social Trading Network!

    Join millions who have already discovered easier strategies for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their positions automatically!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off