Not paid for this advertisement

Do you struggle with garden hoses? I did and I struggled so much I actually dreaded watering my pots in the front. When our plants were near death and I finally mustered up the resolve to water water them, I couldn't even properly put our hose away. A few weeks ago I saw this hose advertised on TV.
(Just noticed I took a picture of the French side. For those of you not fluent it is called Clear-Flow Garden Hose. I am too lazy to take another!)

It is amazing! I can move it around with total ease. I love it! It comes in 25, 50, 75, and 100 foot lengths. I recommend getting the least amount of feet for your space as it has to be totally unwound to use. The hose is flat and water pressure expands it. This makes it incredibly light. On TV they advertise a 10 year warranty, so we are keeping the receipt! 
We purchases this hose for our front and are waiting for more 50 ft hoses to come in to get one for our back. The only downside is that they are exclusive to Home Hardware, which might be inconvenient depending where you live. 

I can't tell you enough how much I love this hose! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off