Funny - and completely inappropriate - things Calder said

In a stall at the Shellbrook rink:

"Mommy, you have a flat weiner."

"Yes, I guess I do."

"I have a big weiner. And Daddy has a big, big, big, weiner."

While getting Calder dressed last week:

"Mommy, I can see your boob crack."

Apparently, I needed to pull up my camisole a bit!

At home last week:

Hugh was explaining to Calder that I had a bad cold.

"Calder, Mommy isn't feeling"

Calder walked over to Hugh, slipped his arms around his neck and whispered in his ear, "Yes, because she has boobs and a flat weiner."

While getting ready for work before the break:

After Hugh hopped out of the shower, Calder exclaimed, "Daddy, you have big boobs and I have small boobs."

Calder then runs out to the kitchen where I am at the table having breakfast, "Mommy, you used to have small boobs, now you have big ones."

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!


Comments

  1. Bahaha I love the obsession kids have with private parts. The first one was a good ego boost for Hugh!
    Lisa W

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off