Wilson's

Today we visited Wilson's Greenhouse to pick up a few perennials for my flower beds. Calder was pumped. And I mean seriously, what kid wouldn't be. . . They have the largest bouncy play structure I have seen!


They also have have a beautiful mini golf course.
I am in the midst of compiling a list of day trips for Calder and I to do while Hugh is working this summer (he adjusts crops for hail insurance). Wilson's got added today. Calder ran, jumped, and slid his butt off for a mere $6!
I welcome any suggestions for day activities! I will compile the list and links and post it at the end of June.

Comments

  1. Crickle Creek...on Valley Road is always a good time too. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not for every kid, but my two loved day trips to Wanuskewin when we lived in Saskatoon (we lived in Saskatoon for a year when they were 4 and 2). Jaiden still talks about it! If you call ahead, you can find out what activities they have planned for the week and pick a day Calder will love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added both to the list! Thanks, ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

Calder