The Festibull

Yesterday was the Children's Festival. Or as Calder adorably calls it, the Festibull!





Here the boys were digging for fossils. Very cool. Much to my surprise, there were actually fossils in the rock! I thought we were just going to pretend!



Check out Luke covering his ears on the right hand side!



Kerri took this photo of me. This is the second time I have held Drew. The first was a few weeks ago at the party in our backyard (see yesterday's post). See? It was a really good day.

I am a bit disappointed with the pictures. I should have had my flash on in the tent. My camera does not take good photos in low light. When will I learn?!

I highly recommend the Children's Festival. I will definitely be taking a day off next year to attend this event again.

Happy Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

Calder