Calder makes me laugh

Conversation with Calder on Tuesday night:

J: Did you have fun at daycare today?
C: No?
J: (shocked - Calder always answers yes to that) How come?
C: There were four girls . . . and I only like to play with boys.

* * *
Tonight I saw this video called "People are Awesome 2011" posted on Facebook. Calder hopped on my knee to check it out.

That lead us to THIS video called "Super Human Strength".


C: Who are those guys?
J: I am not sure, bud.
C: No, but, who are they?
J: I don't know who they are.
C: Maybe they are Uncle Nate.

You be the judge.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. That is Super adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Uncle Nate"...that is super sweet! he thinks the world of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Uncle Nate must be really cool! Auntie Jess is so lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

Calder