I decided that I am going to blog about what is currently happening in our lives. At first, I thought it was too much information to put on the internet, but at the end of the day, I HATE texting. I have no texting skills and it takes me forever to spit something out. There is limited room to write what you have to say and to top it off; I don’t have all the cell phone numbers of people I want to keep in the loop. Yesterday, I sent out a worried text to a handful of friends. In my defence, I am emotional, and Hugh was napping so I didn’t have anything to do but sit and worry! It was just a small snapshot of our day and I thinking blogging will allow me to give you a better picture. Here goes: Fundal height measures the growth of a baby. Generally, the number of weeks pregnant you are should be in and around the same as the number of centimeters you measure (this is basically the size of the belly). The first week my midwife measured me I was 2 cm more than the number of weeks I w...
What a lovely family! But really, I was hoping to see pictures of your shoes. Did they arrive in time???
ReplyDeleteThe shoes DID NOT COME :-( I did find some Some hot Red/Coral ones in Tisdale that were splashy, but they didn't make it to this point in the day - my feet blistered. Luckily I had the hot red ones we bought in Toronto to slip into!
ReplyDeleteEven the back-up shoes sound fun - let's see! Gorgeous pictures.
ReplyDeleteI would also like to see your shoes... but I LOVE Calders! :) He looks adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable wedding. Loved having a glance at these fun photos from the ceremony. My cousin is going to get married and I am helping her with the wedding planning. Recently I am making a list of best outdoor DC wedding venues for her reception party. I am sure that will find a good location within the budget.
ReplyDelete