The girl in my head

I have actually felt guilty this week about being sick. I must be out of my mind.

I have felt guilty for not cleaning my house, letting Calder play too much on the iPad, not getting groceries, and not checking stuff off my list.

Seriously, what is wrong with me. Can't a girl just be sick? Apparently I can't. I have to be sick and continue to get it all done. Someone climb into my head and kick that girl in the fanny. Tell her to give me a break!

I am sick of being sick. I am finding it a bit frustrating that I am always the one sick and Hugh and the boys don't seem to get ill. Don't get me wrong. I don't want the boys to get sick. I just don't want to be sick either.

I have had a sore throat all week and am not sure if it is the cold or my acid reflux. I am also sick of acid reflux, but all this complaining actually isn't making me feel any better, so I'm going to hit the couch. That girl in my head can hit the road.

Hope you are feeling well! Happy Thursday!

Comments

  1. Being sick sucks:( Kevin is the one in our home who is always sick (or most often sick I should say!). My immune system is like a rock...but if I were to get sick I would totally take the time to rest up and get better...just saying;)

    Seriously, think about getting a YL diffuser and some thieves. It works. Also, make sure to take Vit D daily. Might want to get some blood work done and see if there is an imbalance. A healthy girl like you should have a healthy immune system!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off