Five on Friday
Best parts about spring:
1. The setting aside of winter coats. I actually wore mine on Monday, which will hopefully be the last time until well past Thanksgiving. Over the break we are going to do some spring cleaning around our house and the winter/summer outerwear flop is on the list!
2. Sunshine feeling warm. Saskatchewan is one of the sunniest places in Canada, yet the sun shining down on you in freezing temperatures just doesn’t feel as good as when it shines down in the spring.
3. Style MeChallenge. I have been really enjoying searching for items. I haven’t had much success so far, but hopefully a trip to the mall today will get me on track. Stayed tuned next Wednesday for a post about the first few days. I will be linking up with Deena and a few other bloggers to share our outfits.
4. Picking the boys up from daycare – outside. I love pulling up on our crescent and seeing all the kids. This week there has typically been around a dozen kids playing on our side of the crescent any given day. I especially love seeing my two munchkins. One is usually shooting hoops or playing driveway hockey and the other is typically being pushed around (in a stroller!) or carried.
5. Rubber boots and non-boots. I know I have talked about them before, but I seriously love wearing rubber boots. I also love wearing non-boots (anything that is not a boot!). It feels great to get into shoes without socks! Check out my new flats for the challenge below. My snobbish feet felt good in these $20 gems from Target!