- Making the final meal plan and grocery list for our Christmas hosting duties.
- Watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Favorite scene: Clark pulling the station wagon under a semi.
- Wrapping ALL the gifts! I wrapped 17 boxes. Hugh wrapped one. And then wrapped that one in another box. Which promptly got wrapped in another box and another box. Until what started as a monster truck for Calder turned into a toilet box sized Russian stacking doll.
- Finishing the last of the Christmas decorating touches in the basement.
- Having the days left of work countdown at 5!
In related news, Calder told me on Sunday I looked like Santa. Thankfully he added "Because you have glasses." That didn't stop Hugh from adding, "And she has a big belly."