I wouldn't want to live without . . .

Ali Express.

You might be wondering what Ali Express is all about from my last post. It is an online shop out of China. They have knock off items and relatively cheap merchandise. It typically takes about a month for things to arrive, but I have never had to pay shipping and there is no minimum purchase. Last week I needed a tool to take a link out of a watch. I ordered it on its own and it was $2. None of that jewelry I posted cost more than $10.

I have bought so MANY things from them. Toques, pjs for the boys, wind-up flash lights, and I have seen lots of the items that were in the kids' stocking there as well! Two of my favorite items from there are the hockey jerseys I bought. Hugh is donating the McDavid jersey to a fundraiser and we got the Stamkos one for Calder for his birthday. They both look authentic. It might be hard to tell, but they are NOT screen printed. They also have Reebok tags on them. Like I said, they look authentic! Oh, and the price?  $30. I want a Jays' jersey. I think that might be next on my list!

I recently saw THIS necklace while shopping online.  I happened to have purchased an identical pendant at Michaels about a month ago for $17 that I planned to put on a silver chain. On Ali Express I picked up some wooden beads and some elastic string for a total of $3 and am going to recreate the $40 necklace myself. Keep in mind I am NOT crafty, but I don't think I can fail at this one!

I would love to hear if you have shopped Ali Express!  I feel like I hit the jackpot with it.

Happy Friday!

Comments

  1. My 'hunters' are from there. Kolby introduced me to that site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So are my "Uggs"! You have a great sister :-)

      Delete
  2. OH my, I may have to do some more exploring on that site! I found a cape there once upon a time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jay's jerseys are under $30. You definitely need to explore that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off