Home sweet home!

We arrived home late on Saturday night, after a slightly delayed flight.  The employees working at customs at the Saskatooon airport were GRUMPY.  I was quite disappointed with this.  They are welcoming people to our city and our country.  Would it be too hard for them to smile?

After dealing with crusty customs agents, we stepped outside into a blizzard.  Luckily, a good friend, Chris, came and picked us up from the airport in his truck.  I am not sure we would have made it to our house without him!

Sunday morning, Hugh and I woke up excited to see Calder.  It had been 9 days since we had seen him.  I called Mom and Dad and was informed that they were snowed in.  They couldn't get out of the driveway, let along down the grid into town.  Needless to say, we had to wait one more day.

Monday, my dad got the tractor and plow going and plowed their driveway and the grid.  Dad and Mom headed to Saskatoon in the afternoon WITH CALDER!

I was so excited to see our little man!  And, is he motoring around!  When we left he was taking a couple of steps (with some encouragement) between Hugh and I.  He is now walking everywhere!  So fun. I am pumped to spend the week with him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off