What I'm wearing

After my Simons' flop, I recently picked up three pairs of jegging capris at Costco. I think they were about $16 each. I got them in grey (above), teal (also above), and white. I absolutely love them and have been wearing them like crazy. My favorite of the two outfits is the bottom one. The jean jacket is Mavi and I HIGHLY recommend it. In fact, I recently bought another. Exact same style, different wash. This jacket was recommended by both Deena and Christy, so you really can't go wrong. The scarf is one I picked up this spring (Gap). I heart orange and teal. Last week I mentioned trying to define my signature look and that bottom one pretty much encapsulates it. . .
And here it is again. LOVE this one too. Cardigan and scarf are recent purchases along with the grey tee (Old Navy). Jeans are old (American Eagle) and shoes are old (Nine West). I can't wait to recreate this one!

These. Jeans. (Gap). I can't get enough of them. I wore them to professional development on a Friday and wore them both days on the weekend. I love them dressed up or down. I love my Chuck Taylors, but really want THESE.

Have a great Monday!


Comments

  1. LOVE your last outfit and now I want those jeans. are they recent from the Gap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I got them about a month ago at Gap Factory!

      Delete
  2. You got them at Costco and they fit you?!? I have to make a little trip and pick some up, what brand? I love the outfits but my fav is the bright cardigan and scarf. Oh, I tried your black on black outfit and loved it so much that I wore it twice in one week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're adorable! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that scarf with the pop of fluorescent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

Calder