Summer Style Challenge

Day 10 - Stripped tee, coloured shorts, statement earrings, metallic sandals
I love this outfit. I think partly due to the new black shirt (Gap $7) and cheap shorts (Joe Fresh $3). I am wearing a leopard belt from Target as well. Oh, and my new fancy gladiator sandals! I finally found a pair that felt good (Coach - of course. . . . me and my snobby feet).
Day 11 - Bright Tee, Printed Shorts, Sneakers, Fedora

I was at the lake and it was ACTUALLY NICE OUT! I threw on a tank (Old Navy) for the first time in 2014. I'm not sure about the colour of this one with the shorts (Gap). I feel like it is too bright. Whatever. I had it with me! I also didn't have my sneakers, but wouldn't have worn them on the beach anyway!
Day 12 - Printed Shirt, White Shorts, Metallic Sandals, Statement Earrings
This outfit may look familiar. I was supposed to wear it last week, but it rained, so I mixed it up. I didn't have the white shorts, so was pumped to get to officially wear this one out of my house! The top is from Old Navy, shorts the Gap and sandals Spring (really, really, old).
 Day 14 - Black Maxi Dress, Denim Vest, Long Necklace, Wedges
I had actually worn this dress out of turn last week to attend my student's graduation. I'm not sure why I didn't pair it with my wedges. In hindsight, I think they would have looked cute (they have some black on them). It took me forever to find this dress (Gap). I tried on almost a dozen before I went with it. I found it really hard to find one that wasn't skin tight. Some were such thin material that you could see my underwear through. Not. Cool. The vest (Gap) was a toss up for me. I like how it looks with this (and that it hides the spaghetti straps), but I wasn't sure I would get a lot of wear out of it. Tags are now off, so I better get wearing!
 Day 16 - Maxi Skirt, Coloured Tee, Long Necklace, Metallic Shoes
It was Canada Day. What can I say? I had to wear some red and white. I'm not a big fan of this outfit. I think it is the white tee. I really like these shorts with the stripped shirt up top. I also included a shot of the fedora. Not entirely liking it. My husband hates it (and 99% of the time likes what I wear or is indifferent .  . . Come to think of it, I think this is the first time he hasn't like something I've worn!). My sister threw it on last night and I didn't particularly like how it looked on her either (and she has one that she looks super cute in). Anyway. I will be wearing this one on the beach reading a book. Most likely "Are You There God, It's Me Margaret" (So pumped it got picked for book club. . . yeah, Deena!)

Check out some fashion on with my fellow challengers!



Comments

  1. I love how you mastered the messy tuck. I'm still working on that. I have this huge collection of belts and never wear them since you don't see them. Must work on messy tuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I totally don't think that tank is too bright! Perfect really. :) I need to find a vest...but I'm not entirely sure either, but it looks great with that outfit! I always see everyone else wearing them and think, they look so good, I wonder if I can pull that off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything, but the red shorts are my favorite - so pretty! I honestly don't think the fedora looks bad - it might be a little big for you - maybe that's why you don't like it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're rocking the vest (still) AND those red shorts!!! Love love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your fit-I-haven't-ran-an-inch-legs. Love the shoes and how selective your toes are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love those red shorts. and I know you had a pair of red pants at one time too and I love those too. Red is your colour!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off