Spring cleaning

This weekend we did some spring cleaning. Hugh did a number on the garage and gutted the entry way closet. This meant that I had piles of stuff to go through and put away (love how his project pulled me for almost an hour's worth or work!). I had a number of purses at the back of the closet that haven't been used in a long time (In fact one had receipts in it from March 2010 - YIKES). Here is a look at what I found:

Items of note: A van key that has been missing for over a year and a $50 Visa card. 

This cleaning was a kick-off to My Happiness Project. Getting rid of clutter really makes a person feel good. I had done ALOT of organizing and cleaning before Boone arrived, so I am well on my way to de-cluttering. Next project may have to be my closet, but I am going to give it a couple of weeks - partly because I really don't want to do it, and partly because I am still wearing some of my maternity clothes. On top of that, it could snow any day and I don't want to have all my winter gear in storage! 

Crossing my fingers that the double digits they are predicting in the weekend's forecast come true! Have a good one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off