I decided that I am going to blog about what is currently happening in our lives. At first, I thought it was too much information to put on the internet, but at the end of the day, I HATE texting. I have no texting skills and it takes me forever to spit something out. There is limited room to write what you have to say and to top it off; I don’t have all the cell phone numbers of people I want to keep in the loop. Yesterday, I sent out a worried text to a handful of friends. In my defence, I am emotional, and Hugh was napping so I didn’t have anything to do but sit and worry! It was just a small snapshot of our day and I thinking blogging will allow me to give you a better picture. Here goes: Fundal height measures the growth of a baby. Generally, the number of weeks pregnant you are should be in and around the same as the number of centimeters you measure (this is basically the size of the belly). The first week my midwife measured me I was 2 cm more than the number of weeks I w...
Thinking of you and sending hugs. Have you checked your doorstep today? I hope it brought a bit of silliness and light into the cloudy day.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry Jordan. There is nothing else I can say but I am sorry, for everything you have been through and continue to go through. I hope you find strength in love and in Calder's beautiful little face.
ReplyDelete